Fluid level monitoring
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Water & Waste
- Multifunctional – Function E
- When the pools at a waste water treatment plant are filled to a constant level, this causes undefined states for the float switches (a “flutter state”).
- The use of the timing relay with Function E (switch-on delay) delays the reading of the switch contact until the next usable measurement, and thereby prevents “flutter switching”.
- - Minimisation of faulty triggering and maintenance costs
- Motor protection by reducing the number of unnecessary system starts
- Increased reliability
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Prevention of filling a tank with air/monitoring a tanker at a minimum level.
Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break.
Sewage plant rake drive
The goal is to monitor a sewage plant rake for overload, and to switch it off when it is blocked by large pieces of wood.
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Der Energy Meter und Messwertumformer S9XM300A1000VM misst alle essenziellen elektrischen Parameter von Antrieben in der Automatisierungstechnik komplett…
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants S6XM50A1000VM und S9XM300A1000VM Wind turbines or small hydropower plants are confronted with…