Fill level monitoring
- Industrial Plant
- Fill level monitoring
- The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical solution.
- Fill level monitoring with resistance measurement in connection with Teflon probes solves the problem without needing direct contact with the medium.
- - Lower wear than a mechanical solution
- Independent of media consistency and temperature (frost)
- Indirect measurement minimises service effort
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.