Fill level monitoring
- Industrial Plant
- Fill level monitoring
- The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical solution.
- Fill level monitoring with resistance measurement in connection with Teflon probes solves the problem without needing direct contact with the medium.
- - Lower wear than a mechanical solution
- Independent of media consistency and temperature (frost)
- Indirect measurement minimises service effort
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…