Fill level monitoring
- Industrial Plant
- Fill level monitoring
- The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical solution.
- Fill level monitoring with resistance measurement in connection with Teflon probes solves the problem without needing direct contact with the medium.
- - Lower wear than a mechanical solution
- Independent of media consistency and temperature (frost)
- Indirect measurement minimises service effort
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.