Fill level monitoring
- Process industry
- The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical solution.
- Fill level monitoring with resistance measurement in connection with Teflon probes solves the problem without needing direct contact with the medium.
- - Lower wear than a mechanical solution
- Independent of media consistency and temperature (frost)
- Indirect measurement minimises service effort
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Metering pump dry running protection
The metering pumps in a paint production plant should be prevented from running dry.
Plastic contour cutting machine
Switching on additional ventilation of a frequency-controlled drive motor on a contour cutting machine for plastic.
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.