Fill level monitoring
- Industrial Plant
- Fill level monitoring
- The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical solution.
- Fill level monitoring with resistance measurement in connection with Teflon probes solves the problem without needing direct contact with the medium.
- - Lower wear than a mechanical solution
- Independent of media consistency and temperature (frost)
- Indirect measurement minimises service effort
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
After the system is switched off, the extraction system should continue to run for a certain time to ensure that no sawdust remains on the machine.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
Frequency converter control
A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control…
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.