Fill level monitoring
- Process industry
- The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical solution.
- Fill level monitoring with resistance measurement in connection with Teflon probes solves the problem without needing direct contact with the medium.
- - Lower wear than a mechanical solution
- Independent of media consistency and temperature (frost)
- Indirect measurement minimises service effort
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Frequency converter control
A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control…
A blockage of the shredder blades should be recognised quickly.
Pulp manufacturecurrent measurement
Multiple motors are controlled by a frequency converter. The frequency converter can only measure the total current, but not the power draw of the individual…
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.