Fill level monitoring
- Industrial Plant
- Fill level monitoring
- The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical solution.
- Fill level monitoring with resistance measurement in connection with Teflon probes solves the problem without needing direct contact with the medium.
- - Lower wear than a mechanical solution
- Independent of media consistency and temperature (frost)
- Indirect measurement minimises service effort
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Power failure monitoring CNC milling machine
In order to detect momentary power failures in a CNC machining center, the system is equipped with the TELE V2UF230V10 voltage-drop detector.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.