Feed pump monitoring
- Natural Gas Fuel Station
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
- After the startup phase, the G2CU400V12AL10 starts monitoring the cos phi. When the pump is running dry, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.