Feed pump monitoring
- Natural Gas Fuel Station
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
- After the startup phase, the G2CU400V12AL10 starts monitoring the cos phi. When the pump is running dry, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.