Feed pump monitoring
- Natural Gas Fuel Station
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
- After the startup phase, the G2CU400V12AL10 starts monitoring the cos phi. When the pump is running dry, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.