Feed pump monitoring
- Natural Gas Fuel Station
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
- After the startup phase, the G2CU400V12AL10 starts monitoring the cos phi. When the pump is running dry, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…