Feed pump monitoring
- Natural Gas Fuel Station
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
- After the startup phase, the G2CU400V12AL10 starts monitoring the cos phi. When the pump is running dry, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.