- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a shutdown.
- The correct functioning of the exhaust fan is monitoring with the “under” function (underload monitoring). When the exhaust duct is clogged, the power factor worsens. The device reads this metric. In addition, a high starting current must be bridged for a short time, and may not lead to a shutdown.
- - Configurable start-up suppression
- Reliable shutdown prevents filter blockage
- Start-up suppression and monitoring possible with one device
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.