- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a shutdown.
- The correct functioning of the exhaust fan is monitoring with the “under” function (underload monitoring). When the exhaust duct is clogged, the power factor worsens. The device reads this metric. In addition, a high starting current must be bridged for a short time, and may not lead to a shutdown.
- - Configurable start-up suppression
- Reliable shutdown prevents filter blockage
- Start-up suppression and monitoring possible with one device
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.