- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a shutdown.
- The correct functioning of the exhaust fan is monitoring with the “under” function (underload monitoring). When the exhaust duct is clogged, the power factor worsens. The device reads this metric. In addition, a high starting current must be bridged for a short time, and may not lead to a shutdown.
- - Configurable start-up suppression
- Reliable shutdown prevents filter blockage
- Start-up suppression and monitoring possible with one device
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.