- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a shutdown.
- The correct functioning of the exhaust fan is monitoring with the “under” function (underload monitoring). When the exhaust duct is clogged, the power factor worsens. The device reads this metric. In addition, a high starting current must be bridged for a short time, and may not lead to a shutdown.
- - Configurable start-up suppression
- Reliable shutdown prevents filter blockage
- Start-up suppression and monitoring possible with one device
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…