- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a shutdown.
- The correct functioning of the exhaust fan is monitoring with the “under” function (underload monitoring). When the exhaust duct is clogged, the power factor worsens. The device reads this metric. In addition, a high starting current must be bridged for a short time, and may not lead to a shutdown.
- - Configurable start-up suppression
- Reliable shutdown prevents filter blockage
- Start-up suppression and monitoring possible with one device
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…