- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a shutdown.
- The correct functioning of the exhaust fan is monitoring with the “under” function (underload monitoring). When the exhaust duct is clogged, the power factor worsens. The device reads this metric. In addition, a high starting current must be bridged for a short time, and may not lead to a shutdown.
- - Configurable start-up suppression
- Reliable shutdown prevents filter blockage
- Start-up suppression and monitoring possible with one device
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.