- Facility Management
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- SENSact/output, energy, electricity, voltage
- S9XM300A1000VM Artikel Nr.: 2800220
- Data sheet:
- Modern transducers have to be integrated into existing energy circuits in a sustainable and almost contactless way nowadays. Instead of a simple measuring device for line or energy, the requirement these days is for such digital devices to derive measurement data from a measuring circuit and to send them to control units or SCADA systems for evaluation.
- The energy measuring device and S9XM300A1000VM transducer measures electrical parameters such as the current, voltage, power, effective power, power factor, energy and THD (Total Harmonics Distortion) of electrical drives and electrical consumers in the automation engineering and building services. The current measurement for AC and DC currents is performed entirely contactlessly via a modern Hall converter up to 300 A. The measurement voltage is specified up to 1000 V AC/DC and is processed directly via a fully insulated measuring circuit. All measurement values are available via the integrated ModBus RTU/RS485 interface directly for process control systems or controllers (PLC, CPU).
- The readings provide quick and easy information about the operating conditions of electrical drives in pumps, shredders, agitators or screening machines. Conclusions can be drawn about the energy flow, efficiency and fault states of the machine. Simple assembly, full insulation between process and computer system, digitally prepared readings in real process parameters and a space-saving design are the advantages over conventional combinations of current transformers and measurement transmitters.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Safe grid separation for photovoltaic systems
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates photovoltaic systems from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable…
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.