- Facility Management
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- SENSact/output, energy, electricity, voltage
- S9XM300A1000VM Artikel Nr.: 2800220
- Data sheet:
- Modern transducers have to be integrated into existing energy circuits in a sustainable and almost contactless way nowadays. Instead of a simple measuring device for line or energy, the requirement these days is for such digital devices to derive measurement data from a measuring circuit and to send them to control units or SCADA systems for evaluation.
- The energy measuring device and S9XM300A1000VM transducer measures electrical parameters such as the current, voltage, power, effective power, power factor, energy and THD (Total Harmonics Distortion) of electrical drives and electrical consumers in the automation engineering and building services. The current measurement for AC and DC currents is performed entirely contactlessly via a modern Hall converter up to 300 A. The measurement voltage is specified up to 1000 V AC/DC and is processed directly via a fully insulated measuring circuit. All measurement values are available via the integrated ModBus RTU/RS485 interface directly for process control systems or controllers (PLC, CPU).
- The readings provide quick and easy information about the operating conditions of electrical drives in pumps, shredders, agitators or screening machines. Conclusions can be drawn about the energy flow, efficiency and fault states of the machine. Simple assembly, full insulation between process and computer system, digitally prepared readings in real process parameters and a space-saving design are the advantages over conventional combinations of current transformers and measurement transmitters.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.