- Building Systems
- Cleaning, Washing
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Voltage monitoring
- When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible areas.
- The voltage relay monitors the 3 phases of the supply voltage in the switch cabinet.
When the voltage level falls below the set threshold of 85% of the nominal voltage in one of the 3 phases, an installation contact switches the emergency lights on.
When the supply voltage returns to the nominal level, the emergency lights are then switched off after a short delay (implemented with a delayed-action timing relay) and the normal lighting system is switched on.
- - Personal protection / prevention of accidents
- Indication of undervoltage / the failure of each individual phase
- Fulfils the VDE 0108-100 and VDE 0100-718 standards
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.