- Building Systems
- Cleaning, Washing
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Voltage monitoring
- When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible areas.
- The voltage relay monitors the 3 phases of the supply voltage in the switch cabinet.
When the voltage level falls below the set threshold of 85% of the nominal voltage in one of the 3 phases, an installation contact switches the emergency lights on.
When the supply voltage returns to the nominal level, the emergency lights are then switched off after a short delay (implemented with a delayed-action timing relay) and the normal lighting system is switched on.
- - Personal protection / prevention of accidents
- Indication of undervoltage / the failure of each individual phase
- Fulfils the VDE 0108-100 and VDE 0100-718 standards
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.