- Building Systems
- Cleaning, Washing
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Voltage monitoring
- When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible areas.
- The voltage relay monitors the 3 phases of the supply voltage in the switch cabinet.
When the voltage level falls below the set threshold of 85% of the nominal voltage in one of the 3 phases, an installation contact switches the emergency lights on.
When the supply voltage returns to the nominal level, the emergency lights are then switched off after a short delay (implemented with a delayed-action timing relay) and the normal lighting system is switched on.
- - Personal protection / prevention of accidents
- Indication of undervoltage / the failure of each individual phase
- Fulfils the VDE 0108-100 and VDE 0100-718 standards
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.