- Building Systems
- Cleaning, Washing
- Facility Management
- Industrial Plant
- Voltage monitoring
- When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible areas.
- The voltage relay monitors the 3 phases of the supply voltage in the switch cabinet.
When the voltage level falls below the set threshold of 85% of the nominal voltage in one of the 3 phases, an installation contact switches the emergency lights on.
When the supply voltage returns to the nominal level, the emergency lights are then switched off after a short delay (implemented with a delayed-action timing relay) and the normal lighting system is switched on.
- - Personal protection / prevention of accidents
- Indication of undervoltage / the failure of each individual phase
- Fulfils the VDE 0108-100 and VDE 0100-718 standards
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.