Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
- When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as machines with hot-water boilers or building heating systems, it is important to avoid overloading the power grid.
- The TELE E1IM10AACL10 load shedding relay switches off subordinate consumers as soon as one of the other consumers is switched on. The relay measures current with precision and reliably activates a changeover contact at a defined current limit. This prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time. Examples of powerful subordinate consumers that can be switched off include hot-water boilers, air heaters and building heating systems that are not required to always be in operation at a defined time.
- - Avoidance of load peaks
- Straightforward installation
- Potential-free changeover contact
- Rapid trip time
- Optional, direct measurement up to 100 A for industrial applications
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
A blockage of the shredder blades should be recognised quickly.
Rotation direction monitoring screw conveyors
The screw conveyor should only run in the specified direction.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.