Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
- When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as machines with hot-water boilers or building heating systems, it is important to avoid overloading the power grid.
- The TELE E1IM10AACL10 load shedding relay switches off subordinate consumers as soon as one of the other consumers is switched on. The relay measures current with precision and reliably activates a changeover contact at a defined current limit. This prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time. Examples of powerful subordinate consumers that can be switched off include hot-water boilers, air heaters and building heating systems that are not required to always be in operation at a defined time.
- - Avoidance of load peaks
- Straightforward installation
- Potential-free changeover contact
- Rapid trip time
- Optional, direct measurement up to 100 A for industrial applications
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.