Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
- When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as machines with hot-water boilers or building heating systems, it is important to avoid overloading the power grid.
- The TELE E1IM10AACL10 load shedding relay switches off subordinate consumers as soon as one of the other consumers is switched on. The relay measures current with precision and reliably activates a changeover contact at a defined current limit. This prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time. Examples of powerful subordinate consumers that can be switched off include hot-water boilers, air heaters and building heating systems that are not required to always be in operation at a defined time.
- - Avoidance of load peaks
- Straightforward installation
- Potential-free changeover contact
- Rapid trip time
- Optional, direct measurement up to 100 A for industrial applications
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds: threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.