Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
- When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as machines with hot-water boilers or building heating systems, it is important to avoid overloading the power grid.
- The TELE E1IM10AACL10 load shedding relay switches off subordinate consumers as soon as one of the other consumers is switched on. The relay measures current with precision and reliably activates a changeover contact at a defined current limit. This prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time. Examples of powerful subordinate consumers that can be switched off include hot-water boilers, air heaters and building heating systems that are not required to always be in operation at a defined time.
- - Avoidance of load peaks
- Straightforward installation
- Potential-free changeover contact
- Rapid trip time
- Optional, direct measurement up to 100 A for industrial applications
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Power failure monitoring CNC milling machine
In order to detect momentary power failures in a CNC machining center, the system is equipped with the TELE V2UF230V10 voltage-drop detector.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.