Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
- Industrial Plant
- Machine Tools
- When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as machines with hot-water boilers or building heating systems, it is important to avoid overloading the power grid.
- The TELE E1IM10AACL10 load shedding relay switches off subordinate consumers as soon as one of the other consumers is switched on. The relay measures current with precision and reliably activates a changeover contact at a defined current limit. This prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time. Examples of powerful subordinate consumers that can be switched off include hot-water boilers, air heaters and building heating systems that are not required to always be in operation at a defined time.
- - Avoidance of load peaks
- Straightforward installation
- Potential-free changeover contact
- Rapid trip time
- Optional, direct measurement up to 100 A for industrial applications
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
Fill level monitoring
The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical…
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…