Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
- Industrial Plant
- Machine Tools
- When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as machines with hot-water boilers or building heating systems, it is important to avoid overloading the power grid.
- The TELE E1IM10AACL10 load shedding relay switches off subordinate consumers as soon as one of the other consumers is switched on. The relay measures current with precision and reliably activates a changeover contact at a defined current limit. This prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time. Examples of powerful subordinate consumers that can be switched off include hot-water boilers, air heaters and building heating systems that are not required to always be in operation at a defined time.
- - Avoidance of load peaks
- Straightforward installation
- Potential-free changeover contact
- Rapid trip time
- Optional, direct measurement up to 100 A for industrial applications
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds: threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.