Electric winch monitoring
- Conveyor and transport systems
- An electric winch should be protected against overload.
- An electric winch is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function.
As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload due to excessive weight, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the winch off.
- - System protection and operational safety through quick and low-cost monitoring after a simple and fast retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds: threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as vacuum furnaces for heat treatment.
Chip conveyor blockage
A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
Activation and deactivation of a uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.