Electric winch monitoring
- Conveyor and transport systems
- An electric winch should be protected against overload.
- An electric winch is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function.
As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload due to excessive weight, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the winch off.
- - System protection and operational safety through quick and low-cost monitoring after a simple and fast retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
A blockage of the shredder blades should be recognised quickly.
Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as vacuum furnaces for heat treatment.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.