Electric winch monitoring
- Conveyor and transport systems
- An electric winch should be protected against overload.
- An electric winch is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function.
As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload due to excessive weight, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the winch off.
- - System protection and operational safety through quick and low-cost monitoring after a simple and fast retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
Chip conveyor blockage
A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.