Electric winch monitoring
- Conveyor and transport systems
- An electric winch should be protected against overload.
- An electric winch is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function.
As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload due to excessive weight, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the winch off.
- - System protection and operational safety through quick and low-cost monitoring after a simple and fast retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
Chip conveyor blockage
A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Conveyor belt monitoring
A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.