Electric winch monitoring
- Conveyor and transport systems
- An electric winch should be protected against overload.
- An electric winch is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function.
As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload due to excessive weight, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the winch off.
- - System protection and operational safety through quick and low-cost monitoring after a simple and fast retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Pulp manufacturecurrent measurement
Multiple motors are controlled by a frequency converter. The frequency converter can only measure the total current, but not the power draw of the individual…
After the system is switched off, the extraction system should continue to run for a certain time to ensure that no sawdust remains on the machine.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…