Conveyor belt monitoring
- Conveyor Belts
- Industrial Plant
- Effective power monitoring
- A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
- The G2BM400V12AFL10 load monitor monitors the power consumption of the drive motor to monitor the conveyor belt without any additional sensors and reacts exactly as soon as the configured threshold is exceeded, preventing damage to the packages.
- - Prevention of blockages and production downtime.
- In the event of minor blockages, the conveyor belt can continue to run because the package can turn.
- A 500 to 600 mA motor is used.
- The effective power can be measured directly, including without a current transformer.
- Rapid startup. Low-cost device.
- Reliable monitoring even with voltage fluctuations in the power supply – advantage over current monitoring.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.