Conveyor belt monitoring
- Conveyor Belts
- Industrial Plant
- Effective power monitoring
- A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
- The G2BM400V12AFL10 load monitor monitors the power consumption of the drive motor to monitor the conveyor belt without any additional sensors and reacts exactly as soon as the configured threshold is exceeded, preventing damage to the packages.
- - Prevention of blockages and production downtime.
- In the event of minor blockages, the conveyor belt can continue to run because the package can turn.
- A 500 to 600 mA motor is used.
- The effective power can be measured directly, including without a current transformer.
- Rapid startup. Low-cost device.
- Reliable monitoring even with voltage fluctuations in the power supply – advantage over current monitoring.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.