Conveyor belt monitoring
- Conveyor Belts
- Industrial Plant
- Effective power monitoring
- A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
- The G2BM400V12AFL10 load monitor monitors the power consumption of the drive motor to monitor the conveyor belt without any additional sensors and reacts exactly as soon as the configured threshold is exceeded, preventing damage to the packages.
- - Prevention of blockages and production downtime.
- In the event of minor blockages, the conveyor belt can continue to run because the package can turn.
- A 500 to 600 mA motor is used.
- The effective power can be measured directly, including without a current transformer.
- Rapid startup. Low-cost device.
- Reliable monitoring even with voltage fluctuations in the power supply – advantage over current monitoring.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…