Conveyor belt monitoring
- Conveyor Belts
- Industrial Plant
- Effective power monitoring
- A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
- The G2BM400V12AFL10 load monitor monitors the power consumption of the drive motor to monitor the conveyor belt without any additional sensors and reacts exactly as soon as the configured threshold is exceeded, preventing damage to the packages.
- - Prevention of blockages and production downtime.
- In the event of minor blockages, the conveyor belt can continue to run because the package can turn.
- A 500 to 600 mA motor is used.
- The effective power can be measured directly, including without a current transformer.
- Rapid startup. Low-cost device.
- Reliable monitoring even with voltage fluctuations in the power supply – advantage over current monitoring.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Plastic contour cutting machine
Switching on additional ventilation of a frequency-controlled drive motor on a contour cutting machine for plastic.