Conveyor belt monitoring
- Conveyor Belts
- Industrial Plant
- Effective power monitoring
- A conveyor belt must be stopped rapidly in the event of a blockage with small packages. However, unnecessary downtime must be avoided if at all possible.
- The G2BM400V12AFL10 load monitor monitors the power consumption of the drive motor to monitor the conveyor belt without any additional sensors and reacts exactly as soon as the configured threshold is exceeded, preventing damage to the packages.
- - Prevention of blockages and production downtime.
- In the event of minor blockages, the conveyor belt can continue to run because the package can turn.
- A 500 to 600 mA motor is used.
- The effective power can be measured directly, including without a current transformer.
- Rapid startup. Low-cost device.
- Reliable monitoring even with voltage fluctuations in the power supply – advantage over current monitoring.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Pulp manufacturecurrent measurement
Multiple motors are controlled by a frequency converter. The frequency converter can only measure the total current, but not the power draw of the individual…
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Metering pump dry running protection
The metering pumps in a paint production plant should be prevented from running dry.
Bandsaw splitting machine
A bandsaw splitting machine is used where blocks and panels of rubber and PE foam are to be cut in half or into thin layers.