Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
- Heating Control Systems
- Industrial Plant
- A customer was looking for a space saving sontrol for IR lamps and electric heaters.
- The solution is a combination of the TELE auto/manual station OVP1 and the ultra-compact 1-ph thyristorstack TST01-230. In the area of automation components, the duo is suitable for the safe and easy control of electric heater elements, infrared lamps or small ac motors.
The combination of both modules gives you an efficient and easy to use method, connecting the thyristor power controller to a controller or DDC system. Commissioning, servicing and plant testing is made easy and saves labor hours and rewiring in cabinets. Switching the OVP1 to ZERO or manual mode the control system receives a digital signal that the automatic status is no longer valid. Of course the OVP1 can be used to drive motorized valves and other actors in any industrial environment.
The compact thyristor stack Model TST01-230 is available from 8A to 25A load current (approx. 1,5kW up to 5,5kW) to control electric heater elements and infrared lamps. A 0..10VDC signal is defined as control input, of course fully isolated. Firing mode is phase angle (PA) to enable you to use resistive and inductive loads. TST01offers you full continuous control of the RMS load voltage. The ultra slim housing is 45mm (2TE) is made of aluminum and can be mounted on DIN-rail. No auxiliary voltage supply is necessary. The unit is self-powered which saves wiring and external fusing for an auxiliary supply. A digital input is available to start and stop the thyristor power
* A fully functional auto/manual station with manual override
* A feedback circuit and indication, that the unit is in manual mode
* An integrated potentiometer with scaling 0..100%, which equals 0..10VDC output An amplified an buffered output signal to drive the power stack
* An ultra compact isolated power controller with PA firing mode
* A perfect power control unit for IR-Lamps and electric heaters
* A power controller with minimized losses and temperature controlled fan A self powered unit with less wiring
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Fill level monitoring
The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical…