Continuous operation detection
- Pumps and compressors
- Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
- A current monitoring relay monitors whether the compressor is running. An additional timing relay shuts down the device once the maximum permissible operating time is exceeded.
- - Current relay offers high current carrying capacity (at a low threshold)
- Compressor protection function
- Prevention of production stoppages
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Monitoring of a cold store door
This is designed to prevent the cold store door from being open for too long while the cooling continues to run.
Rotation direction monitoring for heat pumps
A heat pump should be protected against rotation in the wrong direction. If the phase sequence is incorrect, the pump must not be switched on. If a phase fails…
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…