Continuous operation detection
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- Current monitoring
- Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
- A current monitoring relay monitors whether the compressor is running. An additional timing relay shuts down the device once the maximum permissible operating time is exceeded.
- - Current relay offers high current carrying capacity (at a low threshold)
- Compressor protection function
- Prevention of production stoppages
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…