Continuous operation detection
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- Current monitoring
- Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
- A current monitoring relay monitors whether the compressor is running. An additional timing relay shuts down the device once the maximum permissible operating time is exceeded.
- - Current relay offers high current carrying capacity (at a low threshold)
- Compressor protection function
- Prevention of production stoppages
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
No flooding in the underground car park
The V4LM level monitor controls the entry of water into underground car parks and activates pumps to pump out the water as well as issue alarm signals as…
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Mains failure monitoring
The emergency lighting is activated in the event of a mains failure or undervoltage.