Continuous operation detection
- Pumps and compressors
- Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
- A current monitoring relay monitors whether the compressor is running. An additional timing relay shuts down the device once the maximum permissible operating time is exceeded.
- - Current relay offers high current carrying capacity (at a low threshold)
- Compressor protection function
- Prevention of production stoppages
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Passenger lift lighting
The function of the lighting in a passenger lift is monitored. If all lights fail, the lift may no longer be used.
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.