Continuous operation detection
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- Current monitoring
- Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
- A current monitoring relay monitors whether the compressor is running. An additional timing relay shuts down the device once the maximum permissible operating time is exceeded.
- - Current relay offers high current carrying capacity (at a low threshold)
- Compressor protection function
- Prevention of production stoppages
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…