Continuous operation detection
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- Current monitoring
- Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
- A current monitoring relay monitors whether the compressor is running. An additional timing relay shuts down the device once the maximum permissible operating time is exceeded.
- - Current relay offers high current carrying capacity (at a low threshold)
- Compressor protection function
- Prevention of production stoppages
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…
Building ventilation systems
Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
Fountain fill level
The fill level must be monitored in fountains so that the water pump can be activated when the water level is too low.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Loading docklight control
The light on the loading dock and in the warehouse is often on all night even though no one needs it.