Continuous operation detection
- Facility Management
- Water & Waste
- Current monitoring
- Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
- A current monitoring relay monitors whether the compressor is running. An additional timing relay shuts down the device once the maximum permissible operating time is exceeded.
- - Current relay offers high current carrying capacity (at a low threshold)
- Compressor protection function
- Prevention of production stoppages
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Switch cabinet heating
Monitoring the switch cabinet heater for defects.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Emergency power monitoring
Phase failure for the operating theatre ventilation systems in hospitals is to be recognized as quickly as possible and the system is to be switched over to an…