- Crushers, Shredders
- Industrial Plant
- Power measurement
- Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds:
threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
- Power monitoring for the electric motor of a chipper with the double “over” function. As soon as the effective power leaves the permitted range and exceeds the first overload threshold, relay output 1 is tripped and the machine is reversed. When the second overload threshold is exceeded, relay output 2 is tripped, the motor contact is switched off, and the system is shut down.
- - Rapid shutdown in the event of blockage
- Monitoring of 2 separate overload thresholds
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Level monitoring of electroplating tanks
The TELE monitoring relais G2LM20 von TELE detects the level of chemically aggressive, conductive liquids in containers
Bandsaw splitting machine
A bandsaw splitting machine is used where blocks and panels of rubber and PE foam are to be cut in half or into thin layers.
Fill level monitoring
The seizing of float switches in fluids of certain consistencies or float switches becoming caught on foreign objects precludes the use of a mechanical…
Vacuum furnace short-circuit protection
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as vacuum furnaces for heat treatment.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…