- Processing machines
- Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds:
threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
- Power monitoring for the electric motor of a chipper with the double “over” function. As soon as the effective power leaves the permitted range and exceeds the first overload threshold, relay output 1 is tripped and the machine is reversed. When the second overload threshold is exceeded, relay output 2 is tripped, the motor contact is switched off, and the system is shut down.
- - Rapid shutdown in the event of blockage
- Monitoring of 2 separate overload thresholds
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Short-circuit protectionfor shaft furnaces
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as a shaft furnaces for gaseous nitriding.
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
Frequency converter control
A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.