- Crushers, Shredders
- Industrial Plant
- Power measurement
- Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds:
threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
- Power monitoring for the electric motor of a chipper with the double “over” function. As soon as the effective power leaves the permitted range and exceeds the first overload threshold, relay output 1 is tripped and the machine is reversed. When the second overload threshold is exceeded, relay output 2 is tripped, the motor contact is switched off, and the system is shut down.
- - Rapid shutdown in the event of blockage
- Monitoring of 2 separate overload thresholds
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
When the lights fail in public buildings (such as schools) because of undervoltage, the emergency lighting systems must be activated in publicly accessible…
Short-circuit protectionfor the production ofblow-molded containers
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases availability for the manufacture of blow-molded containers.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Pulp manufacturecurrent measurement
Multiple motors are controlled by a frequency converter. The frequency converter can only measure the total current, but not the power draw of the individual…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.