- Processing machines
- Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds:
threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
- Power monitoring for the electric motor of a chipper with the double “over” function. As soon as the effective power leaves the permitted range and exceeds the first overload threshold, relay output 1 is tripped and the machine is reversed. When the second overload threshold is exceeded, relay output 2 is tripped, the motor contact is switched off, and the system is shut down.
- - Rapid shutdown in the event of blockage
- Monitoring of 2 separate overload thresholds
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Plastic contour cutting machine
Switching on additional ventilation of a frequency-controlled drive motor on a contour cutting machine for plastic.
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.