- Crushers, Shredders
- Industrial Plant
- Power measurement
- Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds:
threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
- Power monitoring for the electric motor of a chipper with the double “over” function. As soon as the effective power leaves the permitted range and exceeds the first overload threshold, relay output 1 is tripped and the machine is reversed. When the second overload threshold is exceeded, relay output 2 is tripped, the motor contact is switched off, and the system is shut down.
- - Rapid shutdown in the event of blockage
- Monitoring of 2 separate overload thresholds
- Motor protection
- Minimisation and prevention of downtime
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Monitoring of a fan motor for V-belt breakage or slippage.
Short-circuit protectionfor the manufacture ofglass laboratory flasks
The short-circuit proof Gefran thyristor controller from TELE increases the availability of plant furnaces, such as those used for the manufacture of glass…