Chip conveyor blockage
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
- A chip conveyor is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function. As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload because of a blockage, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the chip conveyor off.
- - Protects the system against failure and subsequent damage through rapid and low-cost monitoring
- Easy to retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Power failure monitoring CNC milling machine
In order to detect momentary power failures in a CNC machining center, the system is equipped with the TELE V2UF230V10 voltage-drop detector.
Plastic contour cutting machine
Switching on additional ventilation of a frequency-controlled drive motor on a contour cutting machine for plastic.
Electric winch monitoring
An electric winch should be protected against overload.