Chip conveyor blockage
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
- A chip conveyor is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function. As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload because of a blockage, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the chip conveyor off.
- - Protects the system against failure and subsequent damage through rapid and low-cost monitoring
- Easy to retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Industrial vacuum filter cleaning
The filters in industrial vacuums become clogged after a time. The vacuum is run in alternating suction and pressure mode to clean the filter.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Machine tool ventilation
A ventilation system must be switched on at the same time that the machine is switched on.
Electronic load shedding relay prevents overloads
TELE relais prevents operation of more than one high-load consumer at a time E1IM10AACL10 When running several electrical consumers simultaneously, such as…
Circuit board cleaning
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush for cleaning circuit boards should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal results.
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.