Chip conveyor blockage
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
- A chip conveyor is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function. As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload because of a blockage, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the chip conveyor off.
- - Protects the system against failure and subsequent damage through rapid and low-cost monitoring
- Easy to retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Train washing system
The pressure applied by the cleaning brush in a train washing system should remain as constant as possible to ensure optimal cleaning.
Portable, 3-phase industrial vacuums that are supplied with power through a plug may not start when the phase sequence is incorrect or a phase has failed.
Detergent should be injected for a certain period of time in the bottle washing machine.
Chipper blockage should be recognised quickly. Monitoring of 2 overload thresholds: threshold 1 = reverse, threshold 2 = shutdown
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
The consistency of the material to be agitated should remain constant.