Chip conveyor blockage
- Conveyor and transport systems
- A blockage of a chip conveyor should be recognised quickly.
- A chip conveyor is monitored by a power monitor using the “over” function. As soon as the power draw leaves the permissible range, for example because of an overload because of a blockage, the relay output is tripped, and a contactor switches the chip conveyor off.
- - Protects the system against failure and subsequent damage through rapid and low-cost monitoring
- Easy to retrofit
- More maintenance-friendly than mechanical solutions
- Simple to set up
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
A shredder shreds different materials. The current draw when the blades are blocked varies depending on the material.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Pulp production datacollection
Monitoring of the production line for cellulose fibre. The operating data for the conveyor belt drive motors must be collected and sent to the higher-level…
Frequency converter control
A frequency converter controls a conveyor belt motor. The frequency converter is controlled by a 4–20 mA signal from a PLC. Monitoring of a 4–20 mA control…