Charge measurement for energy storage devices
- Product category:
- Monitoring Relays
- Building Systems
- Facility Management
- current AC and DC (bidirectional)
- For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems and hospital emergency supplies it is essential to deliver save and high quality measurement signals for the control systems. In professional DC-power storage systems up to 100kW, you are faced with voltage levels of 700VDC up to 1050VDC. That forces manufacturers and users to ensure a save isolation between battery pack and measurement system. On the other hand you have to realize a bidirectional measurement system that automatically represents the charging and discharging state of the storage device at any time.
- The new and fully electronic current measurement device VEO V4IA100A solves all these topics in one compact device. The isolation between battery and electronic output is more than 6kV. The input range can easily be selected between 25A, 50A, 75A and 100A and the integrated special designed hall sensor, ensures bidirectional measurement with a high overload capability. To measure the current, the wire from the battery will be put through the 15mm measuring hole for the integrated hall transducer and has no electrical connection with any electric circuit. The output level of the transducer signal can easily be selected to various levels to fit you demand.
- - >6kV isolation between battery and transducer output
- Direct current measurement up to +/-100A DC
- Selectable range 25A, 50A, 75A, 100A in one unit
- Wide range supply 24-240V AC/DC
- Selectable universal transducer signal in various mA and V ranges
- Compact industrial housing 45mm width for DIN-Rail mounting
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Fan monitoring for paint or sandblast booth
The TELE load monitor GAMMA G2CU400V10AL10 recognizes faulty operating conditions of fan motors and triggers the delay timer.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Re-cooling system monitoring
The overloading of the re-cooling systems in a data centre is prevented.