Building ventilation systems
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
- The breakage of a fan V-belt should be detected to recognise system failures and to prevent the fan motor from running without a load. The breakage of a V-belt causes the drive motor to run without load, and the cos phi falls below the configured threshold. The cos phi monitor signals the system fault through the LED display that is controlled by the relay contact.
- - Detection of system downtime without sensors
- Fan protection by preventing continuous operation
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Lift equipment service
A wide range of different control and supply voltages are used for conveyor and transport systems. The maintenance of expensive inventories of replacement parts…
Building navigation lights
LED navigation lights on taller buildings and towers in the vicinity of airports should be monitored.
Automatic fan control of drying chamber
The monitoring relais E3IF500mAAC20 controls automatic start/stop of auxiliary drives.
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.