Building ventilation systems
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
- The breakage of a fan V-belt should be detected to recognise system failures and to prevent the fan motor from running without a load. The breakage of a V-belt causes the drive motor to run without load, and the cos phi falls below the configured threshold. The cos phi monitor signals the system fault through the LED display that is controlled by the relay contact.
- - Detection of system downtime without sensors
- Fan protection by preventing continuous operation
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
Burner process control
A temperature limiter is installed in the process controller of a burner. When it is triggered, a fault message should be sent and maintained after the power is…
Controlling electric heater elements and infrared lamps
The combination of OVP1 and the space saving thyristorstack TST1-230 is perfect for controlling IR lamps and fast reacting heaters.
Emergency power supply
It must be ensured that the emergency power system is switched on within 30 ms when the lighting power supply fails.