Building ventilation systems
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
- The breakage of a fan V-belt should be detected to recognise system failures and to prevent the fan motor from running without a load. The breakage of a V-belt causes the drive motor to run without load, and the cos phi falls below the configured threshold. The cos phi monitor signals the system fault through the LED display that is controlled by the relay contact.
- - Detection of system downtime without sensors
- Fan protection by preventing continuous operation
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Lamp failure detection
Lamp failure detection in a lift car.
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
Power source switchover
When the voltage falls below 0.85 times the nominal voltage for longer than 0.5 seconds, the system must switch over from the normal power supply to the…
Sty ventilation system monitoring
The ventilation of a pigsty must be ensured. If the system fails, the animals could die.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Monitoring of the operating state of the exhaust fan. The fan has a high starting current; this may not influence the monitoring and may not lead to a…