Building ventilation systems
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
- The breakage of a fan V-belt should be detected to recognise system failures and to prevent the fan motor from running without a load. The breakage of a V-belt causes the drive motor to run without load, and the cos phi falls below the configured threshold. The cos phi monitor signals the system fault through the LED display that is controlled by the relay contact.
- - Detection of system downtime without sensors
- Fan protection by preventing continuous operation
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Furnace feed screw
Sequential control of 2 feed screws for a wood chip heating system.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.
Leak detection, defective pipes
V4LM4S30 24–240V AC/DC Artikel Nr.: 2104500 Leaks in water tanks or pipes for water, water-soluble liquids or cleaning lyes usually cause serious damage in…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Charge measurement for energy storage devices
Save and fully isolated measurement of DC energy packs VEO Series V4IA100A 24-240V AC/DC For battery power packs in energy storage devices, peak power systems…
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.