Building ventilation systems
- Facility Management
- Ventilation Systems
- cos phi
- Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
- The breakage of a fan V-belt should be detected to recognise system failures and to prevent the fan motor from running without a load. The breakage of a V-belt causes the drive motor to run without load, and the cos phi falls below the configured threshold. The cos phi monitor signals the system fault through the LED display that is controlled by the relay contact.
- - Detection of system downtime without sensors
- Fan protection by preventing continuous operation
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Prevent elevator shaft from water damage
The TELE Pegelmonitor V4LM4S30 protects elevators and escalators from water water damage.
Operating range monitoring
Multiple fans driven by multiple motors are connected to a frequency converter. The internal monitoring systems in the frequency converter cannot recognise the…
The slippage or breakage of a V-belt should be signalled to a control room.
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Continuous operation detection
Preventing the destruction of a compressor due to continuous operation after an air hose becomes defective.
Panel heating monitoring
Monitoring of panel heaters for failure.