Building ventilation systems
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Functional monitoring of V-belt-driven fans in technical building systems.
- The breakage of a fan V-belt should be detected to recognise system failures and to prevent the fan motor from running without a load. The breakage of a V-belt causes the drive motor to run without load, and the cos phi falls below the configured threshold. The cos phi monitor signals the system fault through the LED display that is controlled by the relay contact.
- - Detection of system downtime without sensors
- Fan protection by preventing continuous operation
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Voltage dip detection
Very short voltage dips cause some components in a heating control system to fail, while others continue to function. This interrupts the control circuit, and…
Monitoring of smoke extraction fans
Function monitors should be installed for smoke extraction fans that must run without motor protection, and possibly until they fail, in the event of a fire.
Sorting system lighting
Monitoring the lights in quartz and stone sorting systems for failure/faults.
Lamp monitoring in lifts
A current monitoring relay is needed for direct and rotary current with a measuring range from 10 mA to 10 A. The functions should include overcurrent and…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Automated roll gate/sliding gate control
Soft-starter CHRISTIAN P-4.0 with soft start/soft stop prevents the mechanics of roll gates from heavy stress.