- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Voltage, current, cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break. The system must shut down in the event of overload.
- The “over” function (overload monitoring) monitors the belt scraper motor.
The belt scraper must switch off when the configured threshold is exceeded. The latch function can also be activated if desired.
- - Shutdown of the belt scraper before mechanical damage occurs
- Error memory (latch) can be connected if necessary
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants S6XM50A1000VM und S9XM300A1000VM Wind turbines or small hydropower plants are confronted with…
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.