- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Voltage, current, cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break. The system must shut down in the event of overload.
- The “over” function (overload monitoring) monitors the belt scraper motor.
The belt scraper must switch off when the configured threshold is exceeded. The latch function can also be activated if desired.
- - Shutdown of the belt scraper before mechanical damage occurs
- Error memory (latch) can be connected if necessary
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Correct phase sequence and defined shutdown in the event of undervoltage.
Grid and systemprotection
Compliance with power utility standards and specifications regarding frequency and voltage for feeding power into the public power grid.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.