- Liquid Waste Processing System
- Renewable Energy
- Water & Waste
- Voltage, current, cos phi
- Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break. The system must shut down in the event of overload.
- The “over” function (overload monitoring) monitors the belt scraper motor.
The belt scraper must switch off when the configured threshold is exceeded. The latch function can also be activated if desired.
- - Shutdown of the belt scraper before mechanical damage occurs
- Error memory (latch) can be connected if necessary
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Catching the sun!
The most important but also basic task for a PV installation is to get the most solar energy converted by the modules. With just two inputs and NO CONTACTORS…
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…
Waste incineration system screw conveyor
Shutdown of the screw conveyor in the event of overload.
Peak load detection
An emergency power generator starts in the event of a mains failure.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…