- Conveyor and transport systems
- Monitoring of the operating state of the belt scraper. The belt scraper could get blocked. This can cause the drive chain to become damaged or break. The system must shut down in the event of overload.
- The “over” function (overload monitoring) monitors the belt scraper motor.
The belt scraper must switch off when the configured threshold is exceeded. The latch function can also be activated if desired.
- - Shutdown of the belt scraper before mechanical damage occurs
- Error memory (latch) can be connected if necessary
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Safe separation of wind power plants from the grid
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates wind power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making it suitable for…
Safety shutdown for wind turbines
It is crucial for the rotor blades of a wind power plant to be turned out of the wind when the turbine is shut down in order to prevent the system from being…
Monitoring emergency lighting system
An undervoltage monitoring relay with a fixed switching threshold at 0.85% of the nominal voltage is needed for emergency lighting systems. Two changeover…
Door contact monitoring
Monitoring doors/door contacts at remote buildings (dock sheds) to detect unauthorised opening
Load status monitoring
The rotor blades of a wind turbine have to be turned out of the wind in the event of a problem. A battery is used for this. Therefore, the battery must be…
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…