Baking time control
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Other applications
- V2ZQ10 24-240V
- Data sheet:
- Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
- The timing relay is set to a specific baking time. The time is the same for all baked goods. The switch-off delay is enabled with the control input. When the time elapses, the relay switches off and the baked goods are done.
- - The timing relay is operated in a very hot environment.
- The device runs over the recommended operating temperature on a regular basis.
- The Tele timing relay has the longest service life in this harsh environment.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.