Baking time control
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Other Applications
- V2ZQ10 24-240V
- Data sheet:
- Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
- The timing relay is set to a specific baking time. The time is the same for all baked goods. The switch-off delay is enabled with the control input. When the time elapses, the relay switches off and the baked goods are done.
- - The timing relay is operated in a very hot environment.
- The device runs over the recommended operating temperature on a regular basis.
- The Tele timing relay has the longest service life in this harsh environment.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…