Baking time control
- Product category:
- Timing Relays
- Other Applications
- V2ZQ10 24-240V
- Data sheet:
- Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.
- The timing relay is set to a specific baking time. The time is the same for all baked goods. The switch-off delay is enabled with the control input. When the time elapses, the relay switches off and the baked goods are done.
- - The timing relay is operated in a very hot environment.
- The device runs over the recommended operating temperature on a regular basis.
- The Tele timing relay has the longest service life in this harsh environment.
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Grain storage ventilation system
The drive motor of a mixing feed screw in a grain storage facility is to be protected against incorrect phase sequences when it is connected to the power…
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.