Baking cabinet exhaust fan
- Process industry
- The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. The fan is controlled with a frequency converter. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault should be indicated.
- After the startup phase, the D24SC starts monitoring the cos phi. When there is no load or an underload, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without any additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.