Baking cabinet exhaust fan
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. The fan is controlled with a frequency converter. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault should be indicated.
- After the startup phase, the D24SC starts monitoring the cos phi. When there is no load or an underload, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without any additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.