Baking cabinet exhaust fan
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. The fan is controlled with a frequency converter. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault should be indicated.
- After the startup phase, the D24SC starts monitoring the cos phi. When there is no load or an underload, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without any additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Backdrop and light hoist
The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
Thrust overload protection, coal unloading facility
Das Schubniveau, das ein elektromechanischer Antrieb entwickelt, steht in direktem Zusammenhang mit der elektrischen Leistungsaufnahme des Stellmotors. Durch…
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants S6XM50A1000VM und S9XM300A1000VM Wind turbines or small hydropower plants are confronted with…