Baking cabinet exhaust fan
- Other Applications
- cos phi
- The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. The fan is controlled with a frequency converter. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault should be indicated.
- After the startup phase, the D24SC starts monitoring the cos phi. When there is no load or an underload, the cos phi falls below the threshold, and the monitoring relay issues a fault message.
- - The cos phi monitor is suitable for use with frequency converters
- The monitoring takes place in the switch cabinet without any additional sensors
- No high-maintenance external monitoring components are needed
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Cow feed mill
The TELE timing relay E1ZM10 helps to protect the feed motor of a cow feed mill and to operate it more efficiently by not switching it on as often.
Manure removal systememergency stop
Monitoring of the manure removal system. The conveyor system must switch off when it is blocked by animals or a stoppage.