Backdrop and light hoist
- Conveyor and transport systems
- The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
- When the light hoist is loaded with too much weight (too many spotlights, etc.), the current monitoring relay E3IM10AL20 detects that the permissible load has been exceeded with the overcurrent function based on the quantity of electricity required by the motor and cuts the power to the motor protection contactor to prevent the hoist from rising further. A control switchover only allows the hoist to be lowered. When the excess load is removed, the hoist can be used again.
- - Protection against overloading the cable hoists, thereby protecting the people on the stage
- Motor protection / personnel protection
- Reduction of wear and service costs
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Pipe system cleaning
Chemical deposits are to be removed from pipe networks mechanically by means of different compressed air and water pressure impulses.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…