Backdrop and light hoist
- Other Applications
- Theatre Building
- Current monitoring
- The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
- When the light hoist is loaded with too much weight (too many spotlights, etc.), the current monitoring relay E3IM10AL20 detects that the permissible load has been exceeded with the overcurrent function based on the quantity of electricity required by the motor and cuts the power to the motor protection contactor to prevent the hoist from rising further. A control switchover only allows the hoist to be lowered. When the excess load is removed, the hoist can be used again.
- - Protection against overloading the cable hoists, thereby protecting the people on the stage
- Motor protection / personnel protection
- Reduction of wear and service costs
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Save stove shut down
Time relais avoids unsafe condition in case of impact button blockade E1ZM10 24-240 To avoid fire hazard, the stove in the shared kitchen of a residential home…
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.