Backdrop and light hoist
- Other Applications
- Theatre Building
- Current monitoring
- The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
- When the light hoist is loaded with too much weight (too many spotlights, etc.), the current monitoring relay E3IM10AL20 detects that the permissible load has been exceeded with the overcurrent function based on the quantity of electricity required by the motor and cuts the power to the motor protection contactor to prevent the hoist from rising further. A control switchover only allows the hoist to be lowered. When the excess load is removed, the hoist can be used again.
- - Protection against overloading the cable hoists, thereby protecting the people on the stage
- Motor protection / personnel protection
- Reduction of wear and service costs
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants
Energy measurement for wind generators and small hydropower plants S6XM50A1000VM und S9XM300A1000VM Wind turbines or small hydropower plants are confronted with…
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
Monitoring of pumps & valves
The Watchdog relais E1ZMWt10 detects water flow pulses to make sure that pumps and valves work properly
Safe grid separation for small hydroelectric power plants
Grid and system protection from TELE safely separates small hydroelectric power plants from the grid in the event of a fault. The unit is programmable, making…
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.