Backdrop and light hoist
- Conveyor and transport systems
- The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
- When the light hoist is loaded with too much weight (too many spotlights, etc.), the current monitoring relay E3IM10AL20 detects that the permissible load has been exceeded with the overcurrent function based on the quantity of electricity required by the motor and cuts the power to the motor protection contactor to prevent the hoist from rising further. A control switchover only allows the hoist to be lowered. When the excess load is removed, the hoist can be used again.
- - Protection against overloading the cable hoists, thereby protecting the people on the stage
- Motor protection / personnel protection
- Reduction of wear and service costs
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.
Grapevine pest control
For pest control, a mechanical switch is actuated at each grapevine. The nozzle should then be activated for a certain time to spray the respective substance…
In a meat processing plant, a fluid is to be injected into the meat for a certain period of time at certain intervals.
Current monitoring for pump stations
Plug-in monitoring relays are installed in the pump stations of many hydropower plants. These devices are intended to allow for quick and safe replacement in…
Monitoring of supply pumps
Ensuring the correct rotation direction for the supply pump in a hydropower plant.
Baking time control
Pre-baked, frozen breads are finished in an oven for consumption.