Backdrop and light hoist
- Other Applications
- Theatre Building
- Current monitoring
- The overloading of theatre backdrop and light hoists should be prevented.
- When the light hoist is loaded with too much weight (too many spotlights, etc.), the current monitoring relay E3IM10AL20 detects that the permissible load has been exceeded with the overcurrent function based on the quantity of electricity required by the motor and cuts the power to the motor protection contactor to prevent the hoist from rising further. A control switchover only allows the hoist to be lowered. When the excess load is removed, the hoist can be used again.
- - Protection against overloading the cable hoists, thereby protecting the people on the stage
- Motor protection / personnel protection
- Reduction of wear and service costs
May I help you?
Can't find what you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact me.
This might be of interest for you
No entries found.
Crane obstruction lighting
The function of obstruction lighting on a construction crane should be monitored.
Baking cabinet exhaust fan
The functioning of the exhaust fan in a baking cabinet must be monitored. When no air is being moved, for example because the impeller is damaged, a fault…
With the TELE voltage monitoring device critical electrical states such as undervoltage, asymmetry and phase failure are easily detected.
Feed pump monitoring
The feed pump at a natural gas fuel station must be monitored for dry running. If no LNG is being pumped, the pump must be switched off.
Mobile communications transmitter station
System faults and failures in mobile communications transmitter stations as a result of poor power supply quality (undervoltage, phase failure) should be…
Wine press monitoring
In wine presses, phase sequence faults and phase failures cause serious problems and damage.