Automatic Network Disconnection Device for Italy
Automatice Network Disconnection Device for Italy (CEI 0-21)
Tele offers a new voltage and frequency monitor in accordance with the CEI 0-21 regulation (Italy). The new G4PF21-1 is now available to order.
As of July 1, 2012 this is the new standard in Italy. TELE has a fitting solution for the CEI 0-21-Norm.
The new relay can be implemented in all decentralized power plants (>6kVA) in low voltage mains such as photovoltaic, wind power, hydropower, biomass and thermal power plants
- Improved grid integration of decentralised energy power plants
- Grid protection by gridsupporting functionalities (disconnection outside tolerances)
- Plant protection through monitoring upon inadmissible parameters
Functions for G4PF21-1 (Art. Nr.: 2394513):
- Grid and plant protection according to CEI 0-21
- Monitoring of switch component(s)
- Additional digital control input
- Digital adjustment including password protection
- Compact design (45mm width)
was the G2FW50HZYFA02-Italia regarding to DK5940 (Art.No.: 2390911).
Norm requirements: CEI 0-21:
- Integrated protection functions: Average calculation of 10 minutes, monitors maximum and minimum voltage, monitors maximum and minimum frequency.
- Digital interfaces: Signal interface for remote disconnection (“teledistacco”), Interface for frequency band switching (“comunicazione” and “commando locale”)
- 2 changeover contacts: one CO for electric contactor control via DDI (Only 1 contactor necessary) and one CO for monitoring of contactor status (error notification)